Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Praxis is currently looking for a full-time Web Designer. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Marcom team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create and design web based banners/websites/landing pages.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features.
- Mailer design and creation.
- Ongoing CSS work in order to assure our product meets the brand’s guidelines.
- Ongoing Merchant Graphic Support.
- Design and layout of sales presentations and other digital graphic materials.
- Work cooperatively with key team members.
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work with a strong graphic design sensibility.
- A minimum of 2 years design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (especially Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS – a must.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Fluency in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) – will be an advantage.
Send your CV in English directly to: [email protected] and we’ll get in touch!