Business Development Manager
Praxis is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager, to be one of the pioneering members of our Cypriot sales team based in Limassol.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Expand the business to all Forex, eCommerce, igaming and other verticals, such as Travel, Education etc. to support the company’s annual strategies.
- Execute company’s business development plan by acquiring new customers/merchants, and retaining/maintaining relationships with customers/merchants for accomplishing sales target.
- Develop business relationship/potential partnerships with merchants, platforms, service providers, industry associations, medias and affiliates in cross-border eCommerce.
- Support and present at marketing events organized by Marketing Department and Business Development Department, and attend likewise events in cross-border eCommerce industry.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development toward FX or gaming operators, or with credit card processing providers. Experience with eCommerce sellers/industry is a plus.
- Proven track record and high familiarity in global Fintech markets; access to industry related resources is an advantage.
- Experience in cross-border eCommerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred
- Excellent in communication, professional in English writing and speaking skills.
- High interpersonal skill.
- Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with a highly self-motivated and innovative mind.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English through our site or directly to: [email protected], and we will get in touch with you!