PSP Integrations Manager
Praxis is looking for a product owner to manage PSP integration delivery. The PO is responsible for operating the backlog of incoming PSP integration requests, prioritizing them, being accountable for quality & timely delivery. This is an important role that will liaise with the different stakeholders and customer representatives to understand the full picture and make solid, data driven decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align PSP integration roadmap.
- Managing and prioritizing the backlog.
- Analysing provided API documentation to understand the implementation request and make sure it aligns with stakeholder expectations and be accountable for the correctness of the implementation per the requirements.
- Analysing provided API documentation to understand the implementation request and make sure it aligns with stakeholder expectations.
- Performing retrospective analysis for deliveries and ensuring lessons learned.
- Improving current processes and procedures to optimize delivery performance.
- Create User Stories to effectively communicate business requirements to technology teams.
- Be responsible for setting the acceptance criteria and testing plan.
- Attend Backlog daily standups with the project managers to ensure that User Stories are understood and prioritized appropriately.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with relevant technology and operational teams to ensure project delivery.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders and project teams, ensuring any threats that arise to project delivery are escalated.
- Attend status update meetings and manage actions arising through to completion.
- Represent the team in front of stakeholders, clients, or users.
- Strong technical background and experience with modern API-oriented technologies, understanding of API communication mechanics, including the ability to define requirements for features that need to be implemented with underlying awareness to the backend.
- Previous work experience as a technical API integrations manager, Product Owner or similar role.
- Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges.
- Worked with agile scrum with the ability to articulate concrete results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders + ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- A self-driven person with great prioritization skills, who takes initiative and wants to impact.
- A customer-oriented person with experience in working with international customers.
- Experience with project management.
What we might consider as an advantage:
- BSc in Computer Science or Related field.
- Fluent Russian language speaker.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
- Experience with Payment Gateways technology.
- Product Owner certification.
- Experience with Payment Service Provider integrations.