Payment Optimization Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Summary of requirements
Praxis are looking for a Payment Optimization Manager to join our expanding team in Dubai. The successful candidate will have strong online payments industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage an expanding Merchant Portfolio. Represent your merchant profiles in discussions with Payment Solution Providers – hereinafter the “PSPs”. Assist to complete the on-boarding between the two parties.
- Communicate with our Merchants on an ongoing basis, to establish a close relationship and act as a business advisor by recommending payment solutions based on their company and business structure model.
- Monitor the performance of our Merchants by analyzing financial data to suggest new payment solutions.
- Communicate with our PSPs on an ongoing basis, to keep up to date with their offerings and onboarding requirements.
- Monitor the performance of PSPs by analyzing financial data to optimize the matching process.
- Supervise existing and ongoing relationships between our Merchants and the PSPs.
- Report directly to the management on your performance. Work with your division in reaching the monthly targets.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- 2+ years Online Payments Industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development.
- Strong client/partner relationship management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).
This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more.
Send your CV in English directly to: [email protected] and we will get in touch with you!