We’re looking for an epic UI/UX designer to join our expanding team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a strong design background with extensive experience in multiple UI/UX projects.
Are you a design ninja with a soft spot for user flows, sitemaps and wireframes? Do you love interface elements like tabs and widgets? Well, then Praxis Tech is looking for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, userflows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe Xd, Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Graphic Design.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
If any of the above is giving you a yearning to make a career change, get in touch! Send your CV in English to: [email protected] and we’ll get in touch with you!