Summary of requirements
We are looking for a highly talented Financial Accountant, to join our expanding team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a strong accounting background and be highly motivated.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the bookkeeping of the Company’s transactions and maintenance of proper books and records
- Reconciliation of banks, receivables, and payables
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, VIES reports and other VAT issues
- Preparation of tax returns
- Assisting with the monthly payroll, if needed
- Responsible for the timely execution of payments to company’s creditors
- Responsible for issuing of invoices and collection
- Contribute actively to the Finance team, assisting others as needed
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance/ Economics or related field
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Min 3 years of experience in accounting or audit position
- IT literate (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Detail and deadline minded
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English directly to: [email protected] and we’ll get in touch!