Praxis is a leading provider of integrated payment solutions for high risk online industries (gaming, e-commerce, travel). It’s a one stop-shop for integrating a simple, secure and cost effective payment option, dramatically increasing credit card acceptance artes by encapsulating 300+ payment providers world-wide. The company headquarters is based in beautiful Cyprus, with technical teams in Ukraine.
We are looking for you – a top tier security expert, willing to help continuing to disrupt the online payments industry!
This is a full-time position providing remote work options as well as relocation to Cyprus, Competitive pay, healthcare benefits, flexible schedules and much more.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead Information Security program for the entire organization. Work with Director and technical leads to establish long term security strategy, metrics and reports.
- Build and enhance cloud security monitoring solutions for detecting and mitigating cyber threats.
- Work with R&D teams to build secure products from ground up.
- Work with our customers to detect integration security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Evaluate security products in the areas of application development, cloud and endpoints management.
- Provide guidance across management and technical staff.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 4+ years in Information / Network Security operations with at least 2 year of Cloud Security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related studies.
- Experience in working with security monitoring tools.
- Understanding of modern development technologies.
- Scripting and automation solutions.
- Deep understanding of network protocols and full packet analysis.
- Software vulnerability analysis
- Payments industry experience is a great plus.
- AWS / Cloud Certifications are desired
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English through our site or directly to: [email protected], and we will get in touch with you!