We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the quality of the products they ship. You should be self-driven to achieve the defined business goals, while working closely with other engineers and stakeholders in the organization to address quality and reliability problems in the product and our external integrations.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand software internals and have ideas on how to improve logic to avoid future issues, have the ability to debug problems, automate repetitive tasks with scripting tools or user-level automation tools, see both business and quality perspectives and have test plan creation, test case design, and test automation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team along with other product and delivery stakeholders to design, decompose, implement, and release high quality features and integration components.
- Analyze system requirements and areas of risk.
- Test planning, test case design, and test execution for web-based and client-server applications in order to verify that the software developed is meeting system requirements and specifications.
- Log defects and track defect status – working closely with developers to reproduce and resolve defects, and execute re-tests and regression testing.
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as daily Stand-Ups, Development refinement, Planning and estimation and Sprint Reviews.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience working in a similar position.
- Highly methodical test discipline.
- Experience with Manual Testing.
- Experience with Automated Testing.
- Versed with both Backend (Logic) Testing as well as frontend (Web and API).
- Experience writing clear/informative tickets, documenting issues in a way that will assist in future retrospective analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language.
What we might consider as an advantage:
- Certification from ISTQB (Foundation-level or higher) or other recognized software testing certification.
- Experience coding and scripting in python/BASH.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and Git flows.
- Experience with AWS and/or other major cloud computing environments.
- Experience with Payment Gateway technology.
- Experience with Payment Service Provider integrations.
- Russian speaking is an advantage.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English through our site or directly to: [email protected], and we will get in touch with you!