Praxis is a leading provider of integrated payment solutions for high-risk online industries (FX, gaming, e-commerce). It is a one-stop-shop for integrating a simple, secure, and cost-effective payment option, dramatically increasing credit card acceptance rates by encapsulating 300+ payment providers worldwide. The company headquarter is based in beautiful Cyprus, with technical teams in Ukraine.
- Manage an expanding Merchant Portfolio. Represent your merchant profiles in discussions with Payment Solution Providers – hereinafter the “PSPs”. Assist to complete the on-boarding between the two parties.
- Communicate with our Merchants on an ongoing basis, to establish a close relationship and act as a business advisor by recommending payment solutions based on their company and business structure model.
- Monitor the performance of our Merchants by analyzing financial data to suggest new payment solutions.
- Communicate with our PSPs on an ongoing basis, to keep up to date with their offerings and onboarding requirements.
- Monitor the performance of PSPs by analyzing financial data to optimize the matching process.
- Supervise existing and ongoing relationships between our Merchants and the PSPs.
- Report directly to the management on your performance. Work with your division in reaching the monthly targets.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Online Payments Industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development.
- Strong client/partner relationship management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).
This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English through our site or directly to: [email protected], and we will get in touch with you!